Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 29.12.2018, 11:19   #2051

Das Auto - Touareg R-Line
Доп. информация

Цитата:
Сообщение от TSI inside Посмотреть сообщение
Hi guys, Merry Christmas first of all
I hope some of you could help me. Sorry that I'm writing here in English. I was reading this forum by using translator since all I speak in Russian is only the bad words..

I own golf mk6 1.4 TSI (engine code caxa). Odometer today shows ~132k km, according to vw center chain was replaced at 80-90k km (I don't remember correctly). And when it's cold outside the starting is with some strange sounds. There's a link with the startup sound https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuQ4x4CMShFtiI8XXPD37YVF4UJZNQ;Does that sound like a problem for you guys? Or it's just me being paranoid?

I also have vcds 12.12 at the hand and I managed to get reading from 213 group (I found info about that in this thread):

That says steering angle though it doesn't change when steering the wheel. Is that a correct measurement?
I'd be grateful if someone would take a look at this. Since there are no useful info about this in other forums. Cheers!
Hi comrade!

You've got sound of sagging chain, but it's not critical at all. 1-5 seconds on the cold start is ok. There is an oil chain tensioner on CAXA, and it needs time for oil to pump the tensioner on the cold start.

Angle in 213 group could be not informative, because default position from the factory is 0 and when chain is sagging it comes to negative values up to -4 which is critical. After first chain replacement at 80-90k km, your default position could have been changed. Better to watch it right after replacement to know from what new default value count 4 degrees.

From my point of view, you could calm. Just watch rarely 213 group (try to count to -2.5 -3 degrees) and check the duration of clanging sound on the start until odometer will show you 180-200 k km or you receive check engine.

Hope I helped you a little

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
linguarex вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
TSI inside (29.12.2018)